Indulgenge Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address and contact number after completing the survey.
2. Employees of G.H. Warner Footwear Limited ("GHW", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information and ticking the consent box, you agree to receive emails from the retailer containing offers and developments that they think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that is sent.
5. To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the following requirements:
Visit a Ruby Shoo retailer and try on a pair of shoes from the new Ruby Shoo “Indulgence” range.
Provide your name, email address and contact number.
Provide feedback on your testing experience.
No purchase is necessary.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. The retailer accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, or incomplete.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30th November 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by the retailer and a winner randomly selected. The draw will take place by 7th December 2019
10. The winner will receive a free pair of Ruby Shoo’s from the new Indulgence Collection.
11. GHW and/or the retailer accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the retailer).
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or contact number on or before 7th December 2019. If a winner does not respond to the retailer within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the retailer shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and retailer shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be collected by the winner in person from the retailer.
14. The name of the winner will be available from the retailer 3 days after the draw has taken place.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. GHW and/or the retailer retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw, and the winner shall participate in such activity on the retailer’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the retailer, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the retailer) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. GHW and/or the retailer accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
20. GHW and/or reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GHW in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. GHW and/or the retailer shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: G.H. Warner Footwear Limited, Mercury House, 37a Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing, Essex, EN9 2HB.